HomeNewsFunk Flex Responds To Drake’s Snub And Gets Fired Back On
FunkFlex

Funk Flex Responds To Drake’s Snub And Gets Fired Back On

Since we previously reported what Drake had said concerning Hot 97 and Funkmaster Flex at his concert last week, the beef hasn’t appeared to simmer down at all. On this past Saturday’s Funkmaster Flex show on Hot 97, the DJ had some choice words for Canada’s golden child. The rant lasted for almost 30 minutes but there were some great lines in his rhetoric specifically about not being concerned on being fired from Hot 97. He said, “Want me to tell you why? Because 70 percent of your fans wear high-heels, the other 30 percent are guys who wear sandals,”. You can check out the full audio below.

 

 

The next night, wasting no time, Drake responded to Flex’ shots and had this to say at his show 3rd show in NY.

@champagnepapi talks his talk and salutes @djself at the #SummerSixteen after party

A video posted by power1051 (@power1051) on

 

I guess DJ’s are a lot easier of a target than car chasers from New Jersey.

There are no comments yet

× You need to log in to enter the discussion